Delhi Nursery Admission: Nursery admission process will start from tomorrow, get important information here. Delhi Nursery Admission process will start from tomorrow, take important information here

Delhi Nursery Admission


Jobs

oi-Sagar Bhardwaj

,

Published: Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 20:25 [IST]

New Delhi, 14th December. The process for admission to nursery in about 1800 private schools in Delhi is starting from Wednesday. Applications for admission will be taken till January 7. Delhi Directorate of Education had issued the notification for nursery admission in private schools only last month. Application forms will be available for admission from 15th December. On the other hand, only children below 6 years of age will be eligible for admission.

Delhi Nursery Admission

According to the notification, the first list of selected students will be released on February 4, while the second list on February 21 and if seats remain vacant in any school, the final list will be issued on March 15. The admission process will be closed on 31st March 2022. There will be no change in this schedule now. A non-refundable amount of Rs 25 may be charged from the applicants as Admission Registration Fee. Whereas, parents are not required to purchase the admission prospectus.

Also read: Girlfriend hatches gang rape story to marry boyfriend, 1000 policemen engaged to solve the case

Age Range
The age of the child should be more than 3 years and less than 4 years for admission in nursery. For admission in KG, the age of the child should be more than 4 years and less than 5 years. According to the schedule, admission will be held for 75% of the general category seats. The remaining 25 percent seats have been kept reserved for the economically weaker and deprived sections.

These documents will be required
Parents are advised to keep the necessary documents with them for admission. You will need these while filling the admission form. The documents will include passport size photograph of the child and the parent or guardian, family photograph (mother, father and child), residence proof, birth certificate of the child and Aadhaar card of the child.

  • Mumbai University UG admissions 2021: First merit list released, check this way from direct link
  • MHT CET 2021: Bombay High Court canceled CET exam, took decision due to Corona
  • DU PG Admission 2021: Application process begins for PG, MPhil, PhD in DU, know every detail
  • Delhi ITI Admission 2021: Registration for Delhi ITI Admission begins, know how to apply and every detail
  • DU UG Courses Admission: New update regarding registration in DU undergraduate courses, know
  • DU Admission 2021: The process of admission in DU may start at the end of July, know updates
  • Second list issued for taking admission in class I in Kendriya Vidyalaya, check this way
  • Gwalior: Fear of ghost in Gajra Raja Medical College! Clerk’s spirit wanders in the record room
  • IGNOU Admission 2021: Process started for July session, apply like this
  • Offer to spend time with girls in exchange for admission in top university, there was a ruckus on the advertisement
  • Admission will be done on merit basis in Delhi University, admission process will start in July
  • Opportunity to make a career in cyber security, National Academy of Cyber ​​Security invites applications

english summary

Delhi Nursery Admission process will start from tomorrow, take important information here

Story first published: Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 20:25 [IST]