If you have an iPhone 6s or newer and have updated to iOS 15.2, you’ll be able to quickly check and stop apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tinder. They can track your location or access your camera roll. The special thing is that this feature of Apple is disabled by default. Users have to turn it on manually.
Follow this process to quickly enable and use App Privacy Report on iOS 15.2.
- Settings tap on the icon and Privacy Go to
- scroll down and App Privacy Report Tap on
- to turn on the feature App Privacy Report To Turn On Do it.
- App Privacy Report The list of which apps are included in it can be checked after a few minutes.
The App Privacy Report feature provides users an easy way to check permissions usage, network activity, website network activity. Users can also check which domain contacted most frequently on their smartphone. After turning on this information, this process will have to be followed to understand it.
- Settings by tapping on the icon Privacy got into.
- scroll down and App Privacy Report Tap on Go.
- Now Data and Sensor Access Tap on any app under and check the timeline of the various permissions they have acquired.
- App Network Activity You can see how many (and which) domains the app has accessed by tapping on an app.
According to Apple, the App Network Activity and Most Contacted Domains sections are designed to let users know if apps are reaching a specific domain. It could also be a sign that that domain or website is combining your activity in those apps to create a profile on you.
With the help of App Privacy Report, users can see data for the last seven days. This information can also be reset. If you want to disable this feature, then its process is like this.
- Settings going into Privacy got into.
- after scroll down App Privacy Report feature will be available.
- App Privacy Report given below Turn Off Tap on Options.
For the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobiles, download the Gadgets 360 Android app and follow us on Google News.